Filtered Reality Filtered Reality

interesting

First, your flash was well done, loved it.. As for the dream.. You can take it how you want, take it as a message, or just take it as a dream you happened to remember. But there are no great people in the world who are chosen, only those who chose to act. Just don't go all looney thinking you're off on some grand adventure.

God Damn Emo Kids God Damn Emo Kids

Awesome.

That was hilarious, Bravo dude

Bad Flash Kills Bad Flash Kills

Sweet

That as really great, I definitely enjoyed the dialogue part at the beginning it was funny, and was good for the story. Good job.

RSQViper responds:

Thanks a lot, man.

dungeon game (no title yet) version 0.1 dungeon game (no title yet) version 0.1

Excellent content so far! Keep it up, and get some polished material out and you'll have a wicked game on your hands. Love the side-scrolling zelda-esque controls (attacks with one button, rolling jumping and interacting, with the other) Would love to see more depth in combat, perhaps ques to block or something, just to discourage button mashing enemies to death, as that gets boring pretty fast.

Double Life Double Life

Lag Problems

Terrible lag issues, with a fully upgraded flame thrower I managed to crash firefox. The game froze, and the music kept playing and I had to use my task manager to end the damn game, maybe you should think about making a game that doesn't lag out when you try and use a certain gun? Generic, and doesn't even work, the front page material has gone downhill over the years it seems..

Champion Champion

Fun, But Boring

Boring after a while, make it harder man!

Wrought In (Full Version) Wrought In (Full Version)

What's that ozzy?

Not bad at all dude, I love when you have songs with VOCALS, muuuuch nicer, infact, I listen to Point of View almost everyday because I like it so much, write more awesome shit like that! (And this) Your voice reminds me of ozzy too... Just sayin'

-Point Of View- -Point Of View-

iPod Worthy.

For Sure, All Your Stuff Is Worthy Of Making My iPod.

Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones Cover) Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones Cover)

Terrible

This is terrible, You suck at singing, playing guitar, and can't seem todo anything, your cover hurts my ears, you are a disgrace to musicians EVERYWHERE. Learn to do SOMETHING before you trying submitting this crap you call a cover kay?