dungeon game (no title yet) version 0.1 dungeon game (no title yet) version 0.1

Excellent content so far! Keep it up, and get some polished material out and you'll have a wicked game on your hands. Love the side-scrolling zelda-esque controls (attacks with one button, rolling jumping and interacting, with the other) Would love to see more depth in combat, perhaps ques to block or something, just to discourage button mashing enemies to death, as that gets boring pretty fast.

Double Life Double Life

Lag Problems

Terrible lag issues, with a fully upgraded flame thrower I managed to crash firefox. The game froze, and the music kept playing and I had to use my task manager to end the damn game, maybe you should think about making a game that doesn't lag out when you try and use a certain gun? Generic, and doesn't even work, the front page material has gone downhill over the years it seems..

Champion Champion

Fun, But Boring

Boring after a while, make it harder man!

Streamline Streamline

Good Song

Reminds me of the pepsi commercial that has this in it..

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

-6-7-9---0-----5-3-2-a-1---2-3-5-6-7-7-0---a----8-2-6-7-8-1-
---3-1---4-6a---

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Awsome

Great Game Man, I Really Liked It, Though It Was Kind Of Easy, Nice Twist With Having To Wait During Some Points So You Could Get A Proper Shot, The Only Part I Had A Little Bit Of Trouble Was The Docks (But I Beat It, Nice Twist With The Stairs lol) And The Meeting Between The Two Officials, Without Body Guards, But Ive Got The Hang On Shooting Them As They Run Anway, Great Game!

Grave 3 Grave 3

Meh, It Was Crap

Well Its Total Crap, I Liked The Weapon Mods They Were Awsome, But Thats About It, I Got A Great Idea, Find Someone Who's Good At Making Actualy Games, And You Make The Art, Thats Ur Only Talent Buddy, If You Think This Is Harsh Read My Other Reviews, Heh,

FrostedMuffins responds:

I'm a programmer, not an artist. I hate drawing but I love programming. thanks for the four, apparently that's good compared to your avage review.

Don't Touch The Walls Don't Touch The Walls

Oh My God...

I Just Right Clicked And Move My Mouse To The Finish Area And Left Clicked, It Automaticly Made Me Win!! Nice, But Fix That Bug Lol

RaidenX RaidenX

Amazing

The First Time I Played This i Thought. "This Is Such A Cheap Rip Off Of The Origonal Raiden Series." Then I Playing It Again, And I Realized Its An Amazing Copy, The Sound Was A Little Scratchy, But Graphics Were Awsome, Lacked A Two Player Mode, But Still Fun. Oh Also, Go Blue Ship!!!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

I Love It!!

Sweet Man, This Is The Best, Dare I Say Game On Newgrounds? It Very Well Could Be! Awsome Game. I Loved How Your Armour Reflected How You Look. Its The Best Game Ive Seen So Far! Well Done.